- Estate Planning, Durable Powers of Attorney and Advance Medical Directives We help to protect an individual's personal and financial decisions during their lifetime and beyond. LEARN MORE
- Elder Law Elder Law has become a critical area of law as people live longer but may require long-term care at costs. LEARN MORE
- Estate and Trust Administration Navigate administration responsibilities with confidence with a TREEL lawyer by your side. LEARN MORE
- Guardianships A guardianship is a legal process in which courts determine if an individual is "incapacitated"...that is LEARN MORE
- Special Needs Trusts Special Needs Trusts are legal entities that may be used to hold and manage assets for a disabled LEARN MORE
- Will Disputes / Estate Litigation When there are disagreements following the death of a loved one, seek experienced counsel. LEARN MORE
Experienced Estate and Elder Law Attorneys in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Since 1991, Timothy Rice Estate and Elder Law in Voorhees, New Jersey, has helped individuals and families in New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania and navigate the complex legal, medical and financial aspects of estate planning and administration.
We are committed to providing timely legal counsel tailored to meet your specific needs. We understand the stress and anxiety that can accompany discussions about aging and late-in-life care, and we place a premium on providing caring and respectful counsel in your time of need.