Experienced New Jersey and Pennsylvania Estate and Trust Administration Law Firm
Knowledgeable Guidance through
the Probate Process
If you have been named executor, administrator or personal representative of the estate of a loved one, you may have many uncertainties about just what are your responsibilities. You want experienced attorneys to help you understand your duties, and to help you take the right steps to settle your loved one’s estate.
At Timothy Rice Estate and Elder Law firm, in Voorhees, NJ Camden County, we have provided legal counsel to executors, administrators and personal representatives in New Jersey and Pennsylvania since 1991. We place a premium on providing timely and effective counsel, always working proactively to make certain you understand your rights and responsibilities. We know that it can be emotionally challenging to oversee the estate of a loved one—we treat our clients with compassion and respect at all times.
Our Estate and Trust Administration Practice
We will work closely with you throughout the estate administration process, helping you complete all requirements to close the estate, including:
- Preparing an inventory of the debts and assets of the estate
- Obtaining valuations of property, if necessary
- Handling any issues that arise when estate property must be sold, including real estate
- Notifying all appropriate parties of the probate proceedings
- Ensuring that all estate debts are satisfied
- Addressing all tax issues related to the estate, including the preparation and filing of estate tax returns
- Overseeing the orderly distribution of the estate in accordance with the terms of the will
Our firm also provides trust administration services. We work closely with trustees to ensure that all provisions of a trust are honored, and provide guidance to avoid any risk of breach of fiduciary duty.
Contact Timothy Rice Estate and Elder Law Firm
Licensed to Practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
We represent clients throughout New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania, including Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Atlantic, Ocean, Monmouth, Cape May and Philadelphia Counties.