Kimberlie A. Fiero, Esq.
Kimberlie A. Fiero, Esq.
Specific Service Offerings
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Estate Litigation
- Medicaid Planning
Kimberlie is an attorney resident in the Voorhees office of Timothy Rice Estate and Elder Law firm focusing her practice on estate and elder law matters.
Prior to joining TREEL, Kimberlie worked with a Central Jersey firm at which she handled a variety of legal matters including estate planning and litigation, guardianships, elder law, civil litigation, and landlord tenancy matters.
She began her career nearly 20 years ago as an attorney with Ocean-Monmouth Legal Services, a non-profit organization serving residents of Monmouth and Ocean counties in New Jersey, providing legal assistance to low income and disabled persons with a broad variety of legal issues.
“I believe that my experience handling a broad and diverse range of legal issues will continue to benefit our clients. When counseling clients in planning and managing their estate and elder law issues including guardianships and Medicaid planning, these sensitive issues require that we have utmost compassion to minimize risk and reduce the associated anxiety.”
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Monmouth County Fair Housing Board, Vice Chair
- Chairperson, Ocean County Senior Advisory Counsel
- Member, Geriatric Advisory Counsel, Ocean County chapter
- Received an award from the Board of Chosen Freeholders honoring her dedication to protecting the fair housing rights of Monmouth County residents.
- Collaborated with the Monmouth County Ombudsman to form a collaboration that provides free educational forums to the public on various legal topics.
- Presented programs throughout Monmouth and Ocean county on estate planning and asset protection which includes Wills, powers of attorney, health care directives and trusts.
- JD degree, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in Central Islip, NY
- B.A. degree, Business, The College of New Rochelle, New Rochelle, NY
- New Jersey
- New York
Kimberlie may be reached at [email protected]
Full of compassion and understanding of the complexities of estate and elder law, Kim works alongside the TREEL team and its clients to effectively navigate often difficult and emotionally-laden legal issues, as TREEL’s senior lawyer.
Kim listens intently to her clients’ needs and respectfully offers the most sage counsel for their unique circumstances.
Watch TREEL’s exciting 20th Anniversary video announcement here!