Providing Education & Guidance to Help Protect Your Loved Ones
Timothy J. Rice Esq.
Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorney Timothy J. Rice, Esq.
As Founder of Timothy Rice Estate and Elder Law Firm, Timothy J. Rice, Esq. has focused his law practice since 1991 on estate and elder law matters, which include:
- Estate and trust planning matters such as drafting wills, powers of attorney, advance medical directives and special needs trusts.
- Estate and trust administration.
- Estate litigation for issues such as contested Wills or guardianship disputes.
- Medicaid planning: Asset Protection, Medicaid Applications and appeals.
- Special needs trust and disability planning.
- Residential real estate.
- Veterans’ benefits planning.
Among his professional activities, Tim speaks publicly on estate and elder law topics. Some of his most recent seminars include:
- Achieving a Sense of Purpose with Estate Planning, 50andBeyond Baby Boomer Expo, October 2015.
- Helping Widows and Widowers, Encore!, Samost Jewish Family and Children Services, August 2015.
- Estate and Elder Law Myths, Burlington County Senior Volunteer Group, May 2015.
- Act Fast to Contest a Will, The Alliance of Professionals, March 2015.
- Estate and Elder Law, Baby Boomer EXPO, November 2014.
- Estate and Elder Law Case Studies, The Alliance of Professionals, October 2014.
- The Seven Top Estate and Elder Law Myths, 50andBeyond Baby Boomer Expo, November 2013.
- Medicaid benefits and planning, Lorman Education Services, June 2013.
- Removing an Executor Who Fleeces an Estate and Lives In The Estate House, The Alliance of Professionals, August 2012.
- An Overview of Estate and Medicaid Planning: Answers to Common Questions, The Exchange Club of Ocean City, January 2010.
- Estate Planning, Medicaid/Medicare and Estate and Inheritance Tax-Related Issues: What You Need to Know, The American Society of Women Accountants, May 2008.
- Guardianships and New Jersey Probate Law Revisions, Lorman Education Services, November 2007.
- Yardley Commons Senior Apartments, Woodbury Mews Assisted Living (July 2008), Burlington County Library (April 2008), and the Willingboro Neighborhood Watch Association (December 2007), among other venues.
Additionally, Timothy J. Rice, Esq. is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association, (Elder Law Section) and the Camden County Bar Association. He is also a past president of the Marlton, NJ Rotary Club.
Timothy J. Rice, Esq. is an accredited attorney for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims for Veteran’s benefits before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
He earned his law degree from Villanova Law School and his B.A. degree from Northwestern University and is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.