Providing Education & Guidance to Help Protect Your Loved Ones
Timothy J. Rice Esq.
Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorney Timothy J. Rice, Esq.
As Founder of Timothy Rice Estate and Elder Law Firm, Timothy J. Rice, Esq. has focused his law practice since 1991 on estate and elder law matters, which include:
- Estate and trust planning matters such as drafting wills, powers of attorney, advance medical directives and special needs trusts.
- Estate and trust administration.
- Estate litigation for issues such as contested Wills or guardianship disputes.
- Medicaid planning: Asset Protection, Medicaid Applications and appeals.
- Special needs trust and disability planning.
- Residential real estate.
- Veterans’ benefits planning.
Among his professional activities, Tim speaks publicly on estate and elder law topics. Some of his most recent seminars include:
- Getting Your Affairs in Order, co-presented program with DeGerolamo Financial Strategies
- Getting Your Affairs in Order, Jewish Family & Children’s Services, Aging with Pride
- Protect You and Your Family: Estate Planning Secrets You Must Know, Parkinson’s Connection Wellness Retreat
- Estate Administration: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You AND Your Family, Jewish Business Network
- Will Disputes: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You AND Your Family, Jewish Business Network
- New Jersey’s The Medical Aid in Dying (MAID) for the Terminally Ill Act, Jewish Family & Children’s Services, Aging with Pride
- Achieving a Sense of Purpose with Estate Planning, 50andBeyond Baby Boomer Expo.
- Helping Widows and Widowers, Encore!, Samost Jewish Family and Children Services.
- Estate and Elder Law Myths, Burlington County Senior Volunteer Group.
- Act Fast to Contest a Will, The Alliance of Professionals.
- Estate and Elder Law, Baby Boomer EXPO.
- Estate and Elder Law Case Studies, The Alliance of Professionals.
- The Seven Top Estate and Elder Law Myths, 50andBeyond Baby Boomer Expo.
- Medicaid benefits and planning, Lorman Education Services.
- Removing an Executor Who Fleeces an Estate and Lives In The Estate House, The Alliance of Professionals, August.
- An Overview of Estate and Medicaid Planning: Answers to Common Questions, The Exchange Club of Ocean City, January.
- Estate Planning, Medicaid/Medicare and Estate and Inheritance Tax-Related Issues: What You Need to Know, The American Society of Women Accountants, May.
- Guardianships and New Jersey Probate Law Revisions, Lorman Education Services, November.
- Yardley Commons Senior Apartments, Woodbury Mews Assisted Living, Burlington County Library, and the Willingboro Neighborhood Watch Association, among other venues.
Additionally, Timothy J. Rice, Esq. is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association, (Elder Law Section) and the Camden County Bar Association. He is also a past president of the Marlton, NJ Rotary Club.
Timothy J. Rice, Esq. is an accredited attorney for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims for Veteran’s benefits before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
He earned his law degree from Villanova Law School and his B.A. degree from Northwestern University and is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.